China’s commercial health insurance market potential for reimbursement of medical insurance or the fastest growing Sina fund exposure platform: letter Phi lag behind false propaganda, long-term performance is lower than similar products, how to buy a fund pit? Click [I want to complain], Sina help you expose them! Boston consulting firm (BCG) latest report released jointly with Munich re pointed out that in the middle class and wealthy people actively seek the driving public health alternatives, by 2020, China commercial medical insurance market scale will increase nearly four times, from 241 billion yuan in 2015 increased to 1 trillion and 100 billion yuan. According to the report, the driving force behind this significant growth includes the changing consumer demand, and the government’s encouragement and support for private medical services. The report predicts that reimbursement of medical insurance will become the fastest growing category in the market. By 2020, the size of the reimbursement medical insurance market is expected to increase to 400 billion yuan, accounting for the proportion of China’s commercial health insurance market in the proportion of 36%. The rest of the 64% life insurance companies led by major disease insurance, the growth rate of this market category is relatively low. Compared with many Chinese consumers to buy a major disease insurance, reimbursement of medical insurance premiums higher, but the flexibility is relatively strong. Luo Ying, one of the authors of the report, a partner at BCG’s Beijing office, said the Chinese market has created the ideal conditions for the development of commercial health insurance. Because of the high cost of such products has not yet been popular, but many people have strong interest. New products are expected to emerge in the next few years. The report pointed out that the most likely to buy reimbursement of medical insurance potential customers for the age of 35 to 55 years old, married and has a family income of more than $200 thousand per year of consumers. By 2020, China’s population is expected to exceed 40 million. Enter the Sina financial stocks] discussion相关的主题文章: